ADS vs MLS Dream11 Team | BBL – BIG BASH LEAGUE 2018-19 | ADS vs MLS Who Will Win
Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Renegades Match Preview at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide January 11 at 01:30 PM IST
In the last meeting, Strikers chased down 151 with 8 balls remaining in a convincing 8 wicket win at Adelaide Oval. Alex Carey led from unbeaten 59 along with Travis Head quick fire of 57 in 32 balls with 8 boundaries.
From Stars side only Maxxy score a quickfire fifty, he scored 60 runs in 39 balls and no one played well to led stars to win against Adelaide.
Last at the Venue
ADS VS SDS – SDS won by 6 wickets
ADS vs MLS Team News
- Strikers play without service of Alex Carey, Billy Stanlake and Peter Siddle due to their national duty against India.
- Travis Head Available to play again.
- Stars play without service of Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Peter Handscomb and Adam Zampa due to their national duty against India.
- Stay Connected.
Stars – L W W W L [ Good Form]
Strikers – L L W W L [POOR Form]
Head To Head
Last 5 Matches
Stars – 4
Strikers – 3
Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne Stars Playing 11
Here are both sides probable lineup for ADS vs MLS Big Bash League 2018.
ADS Playing 11 (Probable)
Wicket Keeper – Harry Nielsen
Batsmen – Colin Ingram(c), Jonathan Wells, Jake Weatherald
Allrounders – Michael Neser, Matthew Short, Cameron Valente, Travis Head
Bowlers – Ben Laughlin, Rashid Khan, Liam O’Connor
MLS Playing 11 (Probable)
Wicket Keeper – Ben Dunk
Batters – Seb Gotch, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson
Allrounders – Dwayne Bravo, Evan Gulbis, Jonathan Merlo
Bowlers – Scott Boland, Liam Plunkett, Michael Beer, Liam Bowe
KEY PLAYERS FOR DREAM 11
- Jonathan Wells (70 runs in 4 innings)
- Colin Ingram (99 runs in 4 innings)
- Jake Weatherald (82 runs in 4 innings)
- Matthew Short (94 runs in 4 innings | 2 wickets in 3 innings)
- Rashid Khan (7 wickets in 4 innings)
- Nick Larkin (137 runs in 5 innings)
- Ben Dunk (61 runs in 5 innings)
- Dwayne Bravo (32 runs in 4 innings | 7 wickets in 5 innings)
- Scott Boland (5 wickets in 4 innings)
- Liam Plunkett (1 wicket in 1 inning)
C / VC Choice for ADS vs MLS Dream11
ADS vs MLS DREAM11 TEAM
Here are given 2 teams but you can make 3 to 4 different teams with the help of stat given in the post.
Melbourne Stars — Nick Larkin, Travis Dean, Evan Gulbis, Ben Dunk(w), Dwayne Bravo, Michael Beer, Scott Boland, Jackson Coleman, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lance Morris
Adelaide Strikers — Colin Ingram(c), Jonathan Wells, Jake Lehmann, Matthew Short, Liam O Connor, Cameron Valente, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Jake Weatherald, Ben Laughlin, Peter Siddle, Billy Stanlake
Disclaimer: This ADS vs MLS Dream11 Prediction has been done in accordance with our selected news sources, which may have some changes.
Therefore, you are requested to visit one of our websites before the end of Dream 11’s deadlines so that you will receive the latest news from the team.
If any of our players miss a prediction then we do not take responsibility for this. Team management is the final decision of the team selection.
You subscribe to the notification of our blog so that you will know immediately as soon as we make an update.
Content Source – Cricbuzz
Read More :